If you are having issues installing your hub, please try to make a hub reset according to the instructions below:
1. Remove any previous registrations of your hub in the app. You can do this under Settings -> Manage Wi-Fi Hubs -> Reset Hub.
2. Grab a pen or some other pointy object and use it to press the light on the front of the hub for at least 10 seconds. It is important to do this for at least 10 seconds and not just until the light on the hub changes.
3. The hub will light will first turn off, then start blinking quickly and eventually (this might take up to a minute) start blinking slowly. Once the hub starts blinking slowly, try registering it in the app again.
• If you have special characters (äå+ -?) In the network name or the Wi-Fi password we need to ask that you change to a name without special characters since the hub does not support this.
• Make sure to keep the distance between the hub, router and the Glue lock to a minimum. Try switching to a socket closer to the router and the Glue lock to see if it makes a difference.
• The Wi-Fi hub only supports the 2.4 GHz band, which means that a router with only 5 GHz bands is not compatible with Glue.