If your smartphone runs out of battery, you can download the Glue app on another device and log into your user account. You can also use your traditional key, the glue lock does not stop your key from working.
Articles in this section
- Can I use any AA-batteries?
- Which smartphones are compatible with my Glue Lock?
- Where do I find the Glue lock or hub serial number?
- How safe is my Glue Smart Lock?
- How is a Glue Smart Lock powered?
- Can I lock and unlock with my key even though I installed Glue?
- How does the Glue lock connect to the internet?
- What do I do if my smartphone runs out of battery?
- Are there public APIs for Glue?
- Is there support for Apple HomeKit, Z-wave and other home automation solutions?