We use TLS to secure the communication between our mobile apps. The encryption algorithm used to transfer the information between the lock and our backend service is AES using 128-bit long key.
Articles in this section
- Can I use any AA-batteries?
- Which smartphones are compatible with my Glue Lock?
- Where do I find the Glue lock or hub serial number?
- How safe is my Glue Smart Lock?
- How is a Glue Smart Lock powered?
- Can I lock and unlock with my key even though I installed Glue?
- How does the Glue lock connect to the internet?
- What do I do if my smartphone runs out of battery?
- Are there public APIs for Glue?
- Is there support for Apple HomeKit, Z-wave and other home automation solutions?